Introduction to Career Development Center
- The Center assists current students and alumni in planning for further education, preparing and developing careers by providing services of career planning, career counseling, and alumni networking.
Office: 1F, Teaching Building
Alumni Service Section
- Organizing commencement.
- Responsible for selection processes of outstanding alumni.
- Assisting Alumni Association affairs and activities.
- Organizing alumni social networks and home-coming activities.
- Accommodating alumni during their return to school for business.
- Updating and maintaining alumni information.
- Approving and issuing Alumni ID applications.
- Compiling statistics of graduates flow directions.
- Surveying employers satisfaction and graduates flow directions.
- Publishing career e-newsletter.
Since DMC was founded in 2000, we have nurtured many excellent Alumni. Want to know how outstanding they are?
Station-Master at Huashan Social Welfare Foundation/Project Manager at Shanghai World Expo 2010/ PMP Certification 2014
Expertise: Project Management / Social Marketing / Public Welfare Marketing
Director at MAGA FILM STUDIO/ Film Director / AD director/
Expertise: Film Director /AD Director / Film Post-Production
Director at GRAND FORMAL DIGITAL MULTIMEDIA STUDIO/ Film Director / AD Director/Adjunct Lecturer at I-SHOU University
Expertise: Film Director/Film Post-Production/Sound Effect Design / Dubbing / Post-Mix
Doctoral Candidate, Doctoral Program in Art Creation and Theory, Tainan National University of the Arts/ Adjunct Lecturer at ISU
Expertise : New Media and Contemporary Art Theory and Practice